Fulcrum Labs Named Finalist in EdTech Digest’s 2019 EdTech Awards
Fulcrum Labs has been named a finalist for EdTech Digest’s 2019 EdTech Awards in the Cool Tool: Adaptive Learning Technology category. In 2018 Fulcrum won this award in the Best Professional Skills Solution category and in 2017, the company was a 3-time finalist in the Emerging Technology Solution, Workforce Skills or Corporate Training Solution, and Personalized Learning Solution categories.
Featuring edtech’s best and brightest, this annual program shines a spotlight on cool tools, inspiring leaders and innovative trendsetters across the K-12, Higher Education, and Skills and Workforce sectors. This year’s finalists and winners were narrowed from the larger field and judged based on various criteria, including: pedagogical workability, efficacy and results, support, clarity, value and potential.
Fulcrum was recognized for its work in driving performance improvement on critical career certification exams through its Adaptive 3.0 Learning platform. More specifically for how the Fulcrum platform:
- Improved pass rates through a personalized, competency-based approach ensures that learners master the key concepts that will be covered on the exams, at their own pace
- Encouraged self-remediation by providing the necessary tools, encouragement and methodology for learners to efficiently and effectively shore up their knowledge gaps.
- Built confidence by allowing learners to apply their knowledge within a variety of interactive practice assessments that feel like the real test.
- Automated the one-on-one instructor experience through AI-powered Behavioral Knowledge Mapping (BKM™) that enables real-time adaptivity and the optimal challenge for each individual to reach mastery.
- Enhanced the insights of administrators and instructors through predictive analytics dashboards informed by AI and proprietary BKM™ capabilities.
Check out more of our recognized entry.
About the EdTech Awards
The EdTech Awards were established in 2010 to recognize, acknowledge, and celebrate the most exceptional innovators, leaders, and trendsetters in education technology. Now in its 9th year, the US-based program is the largest and most competitive recognition program in all of education technology, recognizing the biggest names in edtech – and those who soon will be.
“Nearly a decade in, The EdTech Awards persists in its salute. Featured are the creators and champions of the sufficiently advanced technologies that sometimes wow us, seek to help us, and ultimately move us forward.” – Victor Rivero, Editor-in-Chief of EdTech Digest
For more information about this year’s finalists, visit the EdTech Awards website. Or, if you’re ready to learn more about the benefits that Fulcrum’s Adaptive 3.0 Learning technology can bring to your learners and your organization, lets connect.
Want more information about Fulcrum Labs? Check out some of our recent articles below: